- Fully certified to industry safety standards
- Single or multi-output design platforms
- AC or DC input
- Digital control/monitoring
- Fan-cooled, Free-air cooled or Conduction cooled
- IP67 sealed against the environment
- Dedicated Program Management ensures technical, schedule and cost compliance
Full Custom Power Supplies
Developed to our customer’s exacting specifications, or a collaborative specification created together by our customer and our design team, a fully discrete design by EFORE ensures an ideal match to your highly specialized power needs. Full in-house testing ensures a robust product with high yields.
Modified Standard Power Supplies
EFORE can create a value-added design based on one of our many existing products.
Advantages include -
- Quick turn, unique designs for fast time to market
- Lower cost than full custom
- High reliability and low risk due to the use of proven topologies and circuitry
EFORE offers our customers full Build-to-Print services for power conversion products utilizing our advanced Manufacturing and Testing facilities, Quality System and Procurement services.
As part of our Build-to-Print program we offer:
- Collaborative services to examine changes to designs or procedures in order to improve the manufacturability of your power products
- Full customer control of all intellectual property making for easier vertical integration into their business
- Dedicated EFORE Program Management ensuring technical, schedule and cost compliance