Take your next career step at Efore which is currently in an exciting, positively challenging, and strongly growing phase. We are working with the state-of-art power electronics technologies such as lithium-ion batteries. We keep on expanding our product range and are looking for a R&D Project Manager, Power Electronics to join our Product management team at the Efore head office in Espoo or in our Tampere office.
As a R&D Project manager you are responsible for project management including planning, implementation, and evaluation of projects according to the project targets and timetables. Your duties include defining, managing, controlling and follow-up of project budgets, resources, and activities. You will participate in quotation preparations and in preparing the project plans. You also participate in customer meetings, negotiations, and audits. You will work in co-operation with other project team members, and you will report to Director, Portfolio Management.
To succeed in this position, we expect you to have:
- BSc or MSc degree within Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years´ work experience in project management position in an international environment, preferably in power electronics
- Fluent written and spoken English. Finnish and/or Chinese are considered an advantage
- Subject matter expertise in electronics manufacturing process, practices, and power electronic industry
- Project management skills including planning and forecasting, scheduling, budgeting, risk management and ability to keep customer defined project schedules and keep stakeholders well informed
- Good team working, meeting facilitation and communication skills
- Leadership skills and ability to build trust by consistent and reliable emotional intelligence
- Networking and engagement skills with internal colleagues and external clients
- Decision making and problem-solving expertise and ability to work under pressure
- Coaching skills
- Willingness and readiness to connect with the customers and manufacturing representatives, also face to face when needed and/or possible
Apply now! … or August 31st at latest. We will start reviewing applications as they arrive.
Apply to this position either directly via LinkedIn or by sending your CV and application to careersfinland(at)efore.com by August 31st. For more information please contact juha.konu(at)efore.com or +358 40 754 6407.
Please read our Recruitment Policy carefully before applying for the position.