Efore Telecom Finland Oy is an international company which designs, manufactures and sells custom and standard power systems and power supplies for demanding telecom and industrial applications. Efore head office is based in Espoo, Finland and production units are in China and Thailand. Sales and marketing operations are in Europe and China. Efore Telecom Finland is a part of the Shenzhen Kexin Technology Group.
We are looking for SW Test Engineer at our office in Espoo or Tampere.
Your mission as our new colleague is to test embedded software and communication protocols for power electronics products. A part of the role is to specify software test methods, testing and documenting results. The work is carried out in close cooperation with project team colleagues and you report to Manager of SW team.
To succeed in this position, you should have the following qualifications
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. student or degree within Software Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Experience or interest in embedded software testing
- Experience or interest in CAN/RS485 communication protocols is a benefit
- Understanding of electronic control systems hardware is a benefit
- Experience or interest in power electronics like AC/DC and DC/DC converters is a benefit
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken, Finnish and Chinese are a benefit
- Proactive attitude and hands-on skills in laboratory environment
- Good documentation skills and analytical mind set
- Good team working and communication skills
We offer you an opportunity to develop your skills in software testing and power electronics as a member of team of professionals. You will be offered interesting projects and challenges in an international environment. The position is full time. The starting date is negotiable.
To apply for this position send your CV and application to careersfinland(at)efore.com by 31st October.
For more information please contact Pasi Lauronen, pasi.lauronen(at)efore.com or +358 40 556 2482.