We are looking for a Test Designer at our office in Espoo.
As a Test Designer you design and maintain production test software and design test fixtures for the production and R&D use. You will also develop and maintain the product specified test tools.
You will work in R&D projects in close cooperation with electronics, mechanics, component, and production teams.
For this position you should have interest and willingness to develop production test methods. More specific job description will be formed based on the candidate’s competencies.
To succeed in this position, we expect you to have:
- Relevant technical education. Also graduating students, with some work experience, finishing their (power) electronics studies are considered.
- At least minimum 1 year of programming experience in the NI LabVIEW and TestStand. Other programming skills are also considered is an advantage (Python, C++, etc.)
- Work experience in production testing area. Switched-mode power supply testing is an advantage.
- Knowledge of communication protocols like RS485, I2C, Modbus, etc.
- Experience with measuring devices such as oscilloscope, power meter and laboratory power supply, etc.
- Familiar with Git software revision control system.
- Knowledge and user experience with MS Office tools
- Good teamwork, initiative, and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent English and Finnish language skills.
We offer an opportunity to develop your skills in production test and power electronics with industry professionals. You will be working in an international environment on interesting and demanding projects creating real products and business with world-class customers. This is a unique opportunity to expand your horizons by having visibility to the full life-cycle of products from concepting to design, qualification, mass production, and utilization in the field. Employment is permanent and full-time. Starting date is negotiable.
Please apply by August 31, 2021.
More information: antti.kuoppala(at)efore.com or +86 135 8485 2217 between 10-12am EET.
Please read our Recruitment Policy carefully before applying for the position.