We are looking for a Test Designer at our office in Espoo.
As Test Designer you create and maintain production test software and design test fixtures. You will also maintain and develop test tools for product.
You will work in R&D projects in close cooperation with electronics, mechanics, component, and production teams.
For this position you should have interest and willingness to develop production test methods. More specific job description will be formed based on the candidate’s competencies.
To succeed in this position, we expect you to have:
- Relevant technical education. Also graduating students finishing their (power) electronics studies are considered, when there is some trainee work experience
- Work experience in power electronics automatic production testing, specifically experience in switched-mode power supply testing is an advantage
- Experience of communication protocols like I2C, Modbus, GPIB etc.
- Experience with measuring devices such as oscilloscope, power meter and laboratory power supply etc
- Familiar with software revision control system (Git)
- Experience with LabVIEW, TestStand or Python programming languages
- Knowledge and user experience with MS Office tools
- Good teamwork, initiative, and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English and Finnish language skills
We offer an opportunity to develop your skills in production test and power electronics with industry professionals.
You will be working in an international environment on interesting and demanding projects that create real products and business with world-class customers.
This is a unique opportunity to expand your horizons by having visibility to the full life-cycle of products, from concepting, to design, qualification, mass production, and utilization in the field. Employment is permanent and full-time. Starting date is negotiable.
To apply, please send free form application and CV to: careersfinland(at)efore.com by April 2 More information: antti.kuoppala(at)efore.com or +86 135 8485 2217 between 10-12am EET.