We are looking for (Senior) Embedded Linux Designer at our office in Espoo.
You will be responsible for designing embedded software for Efore power electronics products. Your role will include software design and integrating the software and hardware into the working entity in co-operation with other project team members. You will report to the Manager of SW team.
To succeed in this position, you should have the following qualifications
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree within Software Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Experience in C/C++ programming, Python and Shell scripting in embedded Yocto Linux environment
- Understanding of electronic control systems hardware is a benefit
- Experience in communication protocols is a benefit
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Proactive hands-on attitude
- Good documentation skills and analytical mind set
- Good team working and communication skills
We offer you an opportunity to develop your skills in software design and power electronics as a member of a team of professionals. You will be offered interesting projects and challenges in an international environment. The position is full time. The starting date is negotiable.
Got interested? send your cv and short application to: careersfinland(a)efore.com or hanna.maunu(a)efore.com.
We are screening the CVs and applications and will proceed in our recruitment process as soon as we find the suitable candidate. However, we wish to get your application during November.